Two-person General Otolaryngology practice in Dallas and Plano, TX is seeking a new associate. This is a full-time position, with a full spectrum of ENT care. We have affiliations with Texas Health Resources, and several surgical centers. Partner tract includes two years of guaranteed salary at 300 k. Candidates should be BC or BE in Otolaryngology. Would need to be eligible for licensure in Texas.
- This is a well-established and highly respected general otolaryngology practice, with over 23 years of experience, providing the full spectrum of ENT care including, pediatrics, otology, head and neck cases, laryngology, and rhinology.
- Currently, there are 2 physicians, with recent retirement of senior partner. New associate would expect to rapidly build practice from large referral base.
- Current practice locations are in Plano and Dallas, Texas
- Opportunity to mold your practice to your personal preference of patients.
- Call schedule shared equally 1:3 weekends, holidays.
- No required ER call coverage, no facial trauma call
- Health, dental, vision benefits available
- Guaranteed salary with incentive bonus, CME, and malpractice coverage. Relocation allowance is available.
- 401k retirement available with partner profit sharing to maximize retirement benefits, opportunity for investment in surgery centers
Apply on company website