Perfusionist- Terre Haute, IN SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we'd like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 100,000 surgeries each year in 45 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. Come join our team at Union Hospital! Terra Haute is known for its affordable cost of living, city parks, great schools and more! Choose from numerous museums, hiking trails, breweries and music venues while you explore Terra Haute!
- Holds current certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion or meets other Company requirements as a perfusionist.
- Minimum of 1 year's experience
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital
The Successful CandidateThe successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will
Apply on company website