Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Location: Westborough, MA – Inpatient Acute Treatment Services (ATS) Program
Pay rate: $16.00per hour
Schedule: Part-time, 2nd shift. 3:00pm-11:30pm. Sun, Mon, Wed or Fri, Sat, Mon
The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for:
- Conducting intakes, completing admission paperwork, scheduling clients, and screening clients during the admissions process.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment through effective management of the waiting area.
- Answering incoming calls to the admissions department and transferring the call or directing the caller appropriately.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience in a healthcare or customer service field preferred.
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability Insurances
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,500 annually
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on a wide array of services/entertainment
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website