Location: Westborough, MA – Inpatient NERC (New England Recovery Center) Detoxification Program
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours. Tuesday-Saturday, 1st shift. Requires 1 later evening shift per week (10:00 AM-6:30 PM).
Pay rate: $16.50/per hour
The Case Manager is responsible for:
- Providing documented individual and group clinical services and case management to clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis problems.
- Providing quality clinical services and case management to assigned clients in accordance with Spectrum's clinical design and in compliance with all licensing, accreditation, and regulatory bodies.
- Providing group treatment to clients using Spectrum curriculum and following group facilitation protocol as trained.
- Performing intake assessments and completes all associated documentation within required time frames.
- LADC I or CADAC certification preferred, but not required.
- At least one year of experience working in a substance abuse treatment, case management role or closely related field.
- Minimum of a high school diploma, but Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website