*This position is offering a $2000 bonus!*
Funded by the Massachusetts Department of Youth Services, Spectrum Health Systems operates a detention program for adolescent girls in Grafton, Massachusetts.
The program's length of stay is, by necessity, short-term and transient. For this reason, Spectrum's interventions are focused and time limited. All youth participate in a daily schedule of counseling sessions, life skills training, and educational instruction within a safe, supportive, and highly structured environment. Our intent is to reduce the risk of continued harm associated with delinquent behaviors by providing feedback on personal risk, introducing positive change, promoting self-efficacy, and developing individual goals.
Location: Grafton, MA – Spectrum Girls Program
Pay rate: $50,000-$55,000 (Unlicensed Clinicians). $55,000-$60,000 (Licensed Clinicians)
Schedule: Full-time, at least 40 hours
The Clinician is responsible for:
- Assisting the Clinical Director in the implementation, ongoing development, and management of the Program's clinical component.
- Providing direct clinical services.
- Administering youth assessment and evaluation instruments as permitted by licensure and professional regulations.
- Providing crisis management.
- Offering clinical support in the program milieu as needed.
- Accurately documenting client contacts and maintaining progress notes.
- Networking with representatives from collateral agencies to further youth support services.
- Providing individual and group counseling.
- Master's degree in human services or related field required.
- Licensure preferred: LICSW or LMHC.
- Two years field experience, preferably with at-risk youth.
- Highly developed clinical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and diagnose a client in crisis.
- Client triage and referral skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and basic computer skills required.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website