Join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of MD Addiction Specialists, psychiatrists, nurses, and clinicians at Spectrum Health Systems. Spectrum, a leading provider in substance use disorder treatment, has just been named a Center of Innovation by Tufts Health Plan and a Center of Excellence by both Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts and Cigna Health Care. Spectrum Health Systems provides a robust training program, strong supervision, and competitive salaries and benefits with exciting opportunities for advancement.
*This position is offering a $4000 bonus!*
Location: Great Barrington, MA - Outpatient Treatment Program
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours. Monday-Friday.
Pay rate: $46,000-$48,000 (Master's Level). $53,000-$61,000 (Licensed - LICSW or LMHC). Opportunities for additional bonus pay based on number of treatment hours conducted each week.
The Outpatient Clinician is responsible for:
- Providing quality individual clinical services and case management to assigned clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis needs.
- Providing group treatment to clients using Spectrum curriculum and following group facilitation protocol as trained.
- Referring clients to appropriate services in the community as necessary.
- Maintaining comprehensive current clinical skills, competencies, licensure and certification as required and attending internal meetings and trainings as required.
- Minimum of Master's degree required (in clinical psychology, education-counseling, medicine, psychology, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitative counseling, social work, or closely related field).
- Minimum of one year of supervised counseling experience required.
- LICSW or LMHC licensure is preferred.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance/loan repayment programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website