Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
The Clinician provides documented individual and group clinical services and case management to clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis problems. Responsible for developing continuum of care plan upon admission. Ensures family support/involvement for length of treatment. Responsible for building collateral relationships and including those providers in ongoing team meetings.
This position is Per Diem.
Pay rate is $20.19 - $25.
Spectrum offers benefits, including: 401k with company match, sick time accrual, referral bonuses, and employee discounts!
- Master's degree in clinical psychology, education-counseling, medicine, psychology, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitative counseling, social work, or closely related field.
- Licensed as an LICSW, LCSW, or LMHC preferred.
- LADC I or CADAC certification preferred.
- Minimum of two years of supervised counseling experience.
- Minimum of two years of supervised substance abuse counseling experience.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website