*This position is offering a $3000 bonus at 12 months of continuous employment!*
Location: Brunswick Correctional Center – Lawrenceville, VA
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours. Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
Pay rate: $19.23/per hour ($40,000 annually)
Under the direction of the assigned Clinical Supervisor, the Counselor provides counseling services to clients in the assigned program. The provision of counseling services includes facilitation of group programming and meetings, individual counseling, case management services, and clinical documentation responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in the Human Services/Social Sciences/Criminal Justice field required, Master's degree preferred.
- CSAC or CADC preferred.
- Experience working with individuals under Criminal Justice System supervision preferred.
- Must be able to pass background investigation and test for illicit drug use.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website