Location: Grafton, MA. Spectrum's detention unit for adolescent girls.
Pay Rate: $17.50/hr
Schedule: Full-Time. Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm.
The Food Service Supervisor:
- Performs a variety of duties within the food service including but not limited to serving, preparation, cleaning and other related duties.
- Responsible for menu planning.
- Monitors inventory of all food and paper products in the kitchen/dining room.
- Responsible for ordering of all food and other kitchen/dining room supplies.
- Recommends to the Program Director any changes that would result in improved client satisfaction.
- Provides initial and ongoing training to all Food Service Workers in kitchen safety, infection control procedures, safe food handling practices, and other food preparation-related topics as needed.\
- Minimum of high school degree or GED.
- Customer service background is preferable.
- Prior food service experience required, certification may be required.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, staff and regulatory agencies.
Apply on company website