Join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of MD Addiction Specialists, psychiatrists, nurses, and clinicians at Spectrum Health Systems. Spectrum, a leading provider in substance use disorder treatment, has just been named a Center of Innovation by Tufts Health Plan and a Center of Excellence by both Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts and Cigna Health Care. Spectrum Health Systems provides a robust training program, strong supervision, and competitive salaries and benefits with exciting opportunities for advancement.
*This position is offering a $2000 retention bonus!*
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has started a new program within the MA Department of Correction, providing Medicated Assisted Treatment to offenders through the state of Massachusetts.
Location: Northeastern Correctional Center - Concord, MA
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Pay rate: $30.00/per hour
The Nurse is responsible for:
- Providing general nursing care to all clients in the Medications for Opioid Use Disorders (MOUD) Treatment Program.
- Performing job activities in adherence to medical standards in a compassionate and professional manner.
- Administering medication to patients in accordance to administration policy.
- Control, counting and appropriate documentation of medication.
- Completing nursing assessments as required.
- Educating patients related to medication assisted treatment.
- Valid Massachusetts nursing license from accredited school required, LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or RN (Registered Nurse).
- Must have current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred.
- DOC experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel to other program locations as needed to ensure patients receive daily medication.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website