Location: Great Barrington, MA - Outpatient Treatment Program. This position includes telehealth work.
Pay rate: $17.00-$20.19/per hour
Schedule: Per diem
The Recovery Support Navigator provides care navigation services that engage, educate and support individuals seeking treatment and their families in order to motivate and maintain them in culturally relevant behavioral health services in the community. This engagement begins at any point during the continuum of care particularly during transitions in care.
The Recovery Support Navigator is also responsible for:
- Providing quality services and case management to assigned clients in accordance with the Recovery Navigator model.
- Performing intake assessments on all new clients to the program and completes all associated documentation within required time frames.
- Working with the client to develop and implement an individualized plan with goals and objectives based on identified needs.
- Assisting clients with scheduling and coordinating medical and behavioral health appointments.
- Bachelor's degree in human services related field or discipline required.
- Or LADC.
- Or has a recognized certification and/or licensure for the target population to work with.
- Or sufficient experience and training in counseling and meets regulatory requirements.
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website