Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) RN NICU PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) RN NICU PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, we are looking for a compassionate and reliable registered nurse for our NICU unit. As a NICU RN, you are responsible for performing clinical nursing duties for neonates and infants according to policy and procedures. In addition to performing neonatal assessments and providing appropriate interventions, you will also recognize developmental stages of neonates and infants and provide appropriate support to maximize the infant's developmental outcome. We are an amazing, hardworking team who is looking for a phenomenal addition like you! If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
· You will recognize and respond promptly and appropriately to acute changes in neonate/infant's condition as well as responding appropriately to emergency situations in the NICU
· Our staff is expected to care for patients requiring newborn care, feeding, IV, medications, respiratory care including stabilizing and preparing for transport
· As a NICU RN, you will provide support and teaching to the family unit
· You must communicate effectively with all members of the health care team utilizing verbal and written skills
- Must hold a current license from the Virginia Board of Nursing OR compact license with eligibility to practice in Virginia
- ADN degree (BSN preferred)
- Current BLS & NRP certification
- At least two years of experience in a Level 2 or Level 3 NICU
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 2010. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 130+ bed hospital is one of the leading community hospitals for the Fredericksburg area. The center is a part of HCA Virginia, which is the commonwealth's most comprehensive healthcare network. We offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical services. The services include a 24-hour emergency room, advanced-technology operating rooms, cancer care center, advanced imaging, heart and vascular care, obstetrics and neonatal care, intensive care and psychiatric care.
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN NICU PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website