SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionSS&C Technologies Inc.
Associate Manager, Investor Services
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America's best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
We have an immediate opening for an Associate Manager, Investor Services, in our Mississauga offices at 5255 Orbitor Dr.
- Perform day-to-day supervision of Associates including involvement in their performance appraisals and ongoing development.
- Provide periodic reports & feedback to IS management on investor relation topics, client issues and department initiatives.
- Review, understand and have ability to discuss fund PPMs/OMs and trade documents.
- Act as point of contact for priority fund investors and managers
- Ability to handle and resolve escalated items
- Coordinate new client business meetings, clear communication of launch or conversion requirements.
- Ability to analyze, establish and review new client launch and conversion fund data in database.
- Work with external auditors and accounting to complete confirmation and due diligence requests.
- Review/Validate investor statements against accounting information and distribute investor statements.
- Review/approve and release wires and maintain wire instructions
- Review/process investor transactions in accordance with the Fund's offering documents.
- Review and distribute reports to accounting/fund managers/investors
- Maintain database and dashboard to keep them accurate and current.
- Performance Letters, K1's, audited financial statements,etc.
- Review fund manager reports per or upon request. i.e. ERISA, Blue Sky,etc.
- Respond and resolve inquiries/issues raised by investors, fund managers or internal counterparts.
- Perform database and application testing as warranted.
- Perform other duties as requested
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Supervisory experience,
- Knowledge of financial services/mutual funds/ hedge funds/private equity funds preferred.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Proven Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and relationship building skills
- Proven training skills and adaptable to various software/database applications
- An extensive health benefit plan
- RRSP Matching Program and Bonus Potential
- Generous training allowance and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Candidate Referral Program
- Business casual work environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Close to all transit
To further explore this opportunity, please APPLY NOW through our careers page on the corporate website. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website