SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Why this role exists
At SS&C Salentica we build, implement, and support CRM software solutions that our customers use to track their customer information, improve client service, and improve operational efficiency. Success for our customers is a function of end user adoption of the software. This is where the Training Consultant comes in. As a Salentica Training Consultant, you are part trainer, part content creator and you apply your product knowledge and client-facing communication skills at a critical part of the Salentica customer journey.
Why this role is compelling
It's a dynamic role offering varying and interesting work every week. The client-facing part of the job is rewarding because you are helping our customers affect change in their organization. The creative side of the role will draw on your ability to continually learn about changing technologies and communicate through written technical articles, audio, and video. Throughout all this you will gain valuable knowledge of some of the fastest growing tech platforms.
- Maintains current knowledge on all Salentica software releases as well as the Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics ecosystems.
- As a Salentica product expert, advises clients on best practices for Salentica solutions and helps the client.
- Writes knowledge base articles and writes, records, and edit product videos.
- Schedules, organizes, and conducts live client training sessions.
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods.
- Some travel for conducting training sessions and client events may be required.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of empathy for the client user experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Video editing experience
- Ability to quickly learn and master new software
- Experience with CRM systems such Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics is required
- Related financial service/wealth management industry experience
- Flexibility as training programs develop and change into different or additional projects
At SS&C Salentica, you'll find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) well-being. SS&C's culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. Plus, a Global Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, providing the freedom and flexibility to take the time off that you need - when you need it. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to SS&C and thrive in your work today!
Working at SS&C is balanced and fair – especially in challenging times. We offer flexible work schedules, time off, and so much more to keep you healthy, safe, and productive. SS&C offers:
• Hybrid Schedule featuring 8-10 days in the office monthly combined with working from home
• Competitive base salary plus EXCELLENT benefits (including medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and more)!
• 401k Matching Program
• Global Flexible Time Off Policy (personal/vacation time)
• Sick Leave Policy
• Ten company-paid holidays in a full calendar year
• Eligible for an annual performance-based bonus program
• Tuition Reimbursement up to 70% and Professional Development up to 100%
• Charitable Matching Program
• Business Casual dress code (includes jeans)
• Exposure to many key business groups within the company, including regular interaction with senior management and opportunities for advancement
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website