SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionSS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services. Description SS&C Advent's financial solutions are going cloud, and we're growing the team to get us there. Our best-of-breed products that span the investment firm's front-to-back office will be part of the journey to digital transformation, which started with our cloud-native, award-winning Genesis application used by portfolio managers around the globe. Now our mission and team are expanding, and we are looking for motivated people who want to be part of an exciting growth opportunity in the Fintech industry. You will
- Design and implement product cloud data warehouse schema for multiple stages of data.
- Build a clean, reliable, and scalable “single-source-of-truth” cloud data store.
- Work closely with data engineers and analytics engineers to build cloud data infrastructure to support our business intelligence needs.
- Design and develop systems for the maintenance of the business's data warehouse.
- Quickly and thoroughly analyze reporting and analysis requirements and translate the results into good technical data designs.
- Consistently give technical proposals to optimize data warehouse capacity, scalability, and performance.
- Establish the documentation of reports, develops, and maintains technical specification documentation for all reports and processes.
- Passionate about data wrangling and data analytics.
- Skills to draft, analyze, and debug SQL queries and also be proficient in a scripting language, for example, Java, Python, C Sharp, Perl, R, and so forth.
- Vast knowledge of database design and modeling in the context of data warehousing.
- Ability to resolve data issues and business logic failures in the data warehouse.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- Great software engineering best practices with git and version control systems.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, financial statements, and financial modeling.
- Solid communication skills to explain complex data designs to both technical and non-technical people.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other STEM field
- Experience with one of the major cloud data warehouse vendors like AWS Redshift, Azure Synapse, or Snowflake.
- Knowledge about one of the major business intelligence vendors like Tableau, Power BI, Quick Sight, Qlik, Sissense, Domo, or Looker.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website