SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Manager, Investor Services
Location(s): Halifax, Nova Scotia at 36 Solutions Drive
Get To Know The Team:
At SS&C Technologies, collaboration is our superpower. By leveraging each other's strengths and curiosity, we've been able to build best-in-class products, culture, and business.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: RRSP Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Perform day-to-day supervision of a team including involvement in their performance appraisals and ongoing development.
- Provide periodic reports & feedback on investor relation topics, client issues and department initiatives.
- Act as point of contact for clients and other internal service groups.
- Ability to handle and resolve escalated items
- Coordinate new client business meetings, clear communication of launch or conversion requirements.
- Ability to analyze, establish and review new client launch and conversion fund data in database.
- Work with external auditors and accounting to complete confirmation and due diligence requests.
- Attend and contribute to operational, client and regulatory meetings in order to maintain and improve client service
- Ensure training is coordinated and implemented for staff, identify needs and action accordingly
- Assist and lead department initiatives
- Review, understand and have ability to discuss fund PPMs/OMs and trade documents.
- Review/Validate investor reporting and distribute to investors
- Review/approve and release wires and maintain wire instructions
- Review/process investor transactions in accordance with the Fund's offering documents.
- Maintain database and dashboard to keep them accurate and current.
- Review fund manager reports per or upon request. i.e. ERISA, Blue Sky, etc.
- Respond and resolve inquiries/issues raised by investors, fund managers or internal counterparts.
- Perform database and application testing as warranted.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Managerial experience is required
- Knowledge of financial services/mutual funds/hedge funds/private equity funds required
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and relationship building skills
- Proven training skills and adaptable to various software/database applications
SS&C Technologies Canada Corp. fosters a positive, equitable and progressive workforce and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. We will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process. If you require any accommodation during the application and hiring process, please contact: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
No phone calls or email applications please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website