SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionJob Description Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. The Black Diamond Product is a growth area within SS&C Technologies, providing leading software and services for the investment management industry. We are seeking a Product Manager with excellent analytical and communication skills for our office in Jacksonville, Florida. S/he will join our Product Management Team and be responsible for all aspects of moving our product offering forward. A qualified candidate must have the ability to perform in a fast-paced and agile environment. Innovating, collaborating, and executing with a sense of urgency and team focus is of utmost importance in this role. Job Responsibilities
- Interact with leaders, teams, clients, partners to fully understand what drives a great user experience and client value.
- Engineer and design product enhancements, including data models, business logic, and application permissions.
- Prepare clear and complete system requirements for execution by software engineering and quality assurance.
- Manage project phasing and backlog prioritization.
- Work with product management, sales, marketing, and service to effectively roll out new product enhancements.
- Act as a liaison between the Black Diamond product's API suite and external integration partners.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in finance, engineering-related fields or comparable work experience.
- MUST HAVE a proven track record of exceptional ambition, drive, and proven results in college and/or professionally.
- Experience with API Implementations and related tools.
- Deep understanding of SAML SSO solutions and authentication methods.
- Superior solutions-orientation and complex problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Wealth Management knowledge strongly preferred.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website