SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This role sits within the Hedge Fund accounting administrator team. The Sales Director is mainly responsible for generating sales within South East Asia market.
This includes designing a business plan to achieve the company objectives and implementing sales strategies and working with senior management to implement sales plans, with focus on fund services and middle office outsourcing.
- Execute sales in accordance with organisational requirements and targets.
- Understand the broader SS&C product/service offering and look for opportunities to cross sell.
- Selling of services including hedge/private equiyfund admin, risk/credit management software,
- Work on opportunities identified and may work with account-assigned sales account managers to close sale.
- Ensure all fee proposals are properly reviewed and meet the internal profitability targets.
- Provide assistance in the contract negotiation process
- Work with services team (Fund Accounting/Investor Servicing/Middle office operations etc) to develop customer relationships post sales proposals to sustain interest, resolve concerns and negotiate, if necessary, on both commercial and technical issues.
- Ensure proper handover to the services team once contract is signed.
- Establish marketing programs and events to build SS&C brand name in the region.
- Coordinate with senior management or executives on critical cross-departmental or functional issues, removing barriers to operational success.
To be successful in this role, you should have :
- Minimally a degree with over 10 years of related experience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong dispute resolution and effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in selling
- Experience in consultative sales
- Able to develop sales with new clients in the US$2-3 million range yearly
- Demonstrated customer service and continuous improvement focus
- Ability to work in changing, fast-paced work environment
- Experience with hedge fund and private equity accounting
- Extensive regional sales experience:
- Extensive industry experience is necessary along with long term relationships with key industry vendors and fund managers
- Proven teamwork skills.
- Possess techniques for delivering effective presentations
- Possess skills in preparing and presenting business cases
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website