SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionJob Purpose
Provide premium quality fund accounting work for Hedge Fund, Private Equity and Family Office Clients.
- Reconciliations of the funds cash/positions/securities to outside sources
- Pricing portfolios including quoted security, hedge fund, private equity and direct investments.
- Process and review accounting and daily cash entries to ledger
- Perform and review month and quarter end close processes and quarterly financial statement preparation
- Accurate calculation of fund net asset values and investor allocation accounting, including management fees, incentive allocations, and side pocket valuation.
- Analyzing funds performance on a daily and monthly basis
- Support year end audit process with each fund's external auditor
- Working with all fund types including Stand-Alone, Master-Feeder, Fund of Funds, Private Equity and family Office Accounts.
- Daily interaction with clients, addressing their issues and concerns
- Prepare and review ad hoc reports and conduct analysis as required by clients
- Enforce standard operating procedures, recommend and implement operational enhancements, and maintain SOC 1 compliance.
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- 3 years experience in one of the following areas: Investment Accounting, Public Accounting or Administrator.
- Strong knowledge of accounting software; Geneva a plus
- Prior experience with Fund of Funds, Hedge Fund or Private Equity investments and solid understanding of FX.
- Ability to think on your feet and creatively solve problems
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communications skills
- Authorized to work in the US
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website