SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of Cash, positions and transactions for Equity, Corporate Bond, MBS, Derivatives (OTC & Listed), and Repurchase Agreement.
- Analyze and understand all security & cash position differences related to reconciliations and coordinate break resolution process with Client, Prime brokers, Counterpart and internal departments.
- Upload Trades in Trade capture tool either manually or through auto loading of files received from Manager /Prime broker. Trade confirmation with counter parties.
- Track corporate actions.
- Fail trade monitoring and settlement.
- Career level professional leading small, moderately complex projects or working on complex tasks that require a high degree of judgement, resourcefulness, and self-initiative.
- Demonstrates specialized expertise to evaluate wide-ranging and complex issues and develop creative solutions.
- Recommends new procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 4 years in relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong dispute resolution and effective problem-solving skills
- Proven teamwork skills: able to recognize where you can help the team complete all daily and monthly tasks.
- Demonstrated customer service and continuous improvement focus
- Audit/Control Minded
- Ability to work in changing, fast-paced work environment
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website