SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
- Provides functional support of information systems in human resources (Workday, etc.).
- Administers system parameters and applies constraints while helping to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of computer applications for which they are responsible.
- Works with functional users to determine and prioritize project requirements needed to meet changing needs.
- Provides leadership in the functional aspects of system design to ensure long-term requirements are considered in making short-term changes.
- Assists with system-related tasks for special projects, mergers, acquisitions, system conversions, de-conversions, and company divestitures.
- Recommends improvements to procedures and/or process flows to reduce and eliminate processing errors.
- Analyzes, maintains, troubleshoots, designs, and configures information systems to suit organizational needs.
- Develops and maintains queries and prepares ad-hoc reports as requested by functional users.
- Provides functional and technical user application support, consulting more advanced technical resources as needed.
- May also design and facilitate training for the functionality and use of various human resources related systems and applications.
- Career level professional leading small, moderately complex projects or working on complex tasks that require a high degree of judgement, resourcefulness, and self-initiative.
- Demonstrates specialized expertise to evaluate wide-ranging and complex issues and develop creative solutions. Recommends new procedures.
- Minimally requires a Master's degree and 1 years of related experience, Bachelor's degree and 3 years of related experience, or high school degree and 5 years of related experience.
- Prior Workday experience required
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website