The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description: DomaniRx is a newly formed organization focused on shaping the future of Pharmacy Benefit Management by delivering a cloud-native, API-driven claims adjudication platform.
Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and backgrounds, from new graduates to 20-year veterans of the healthcare industry. We are looking for creative engineers and technologists: relevant industry experience is important but less so than your demonstrated abilities, passion, and attitude. We're always improving and looking for individuals who enjoy being challenged and have a strong desire to improve the engineering experience for our users.
As a software quality engineer, you will work with a wide array of technologies and collaborate with a team of software engineers. Don't consider yourself a software quality engineer today, No worries! Come with an aptitude and appreciation for learning and you will grow into this highly desired role.
This position is full-time, and the location is flexible.Responsibilities:
- Design and write test plans and test scripts.
- Analyze and clarify business requirements to ensure test plan accuracy.
- Conduct functional testing of applications.
- Build automated testing capabilities using available software tools, such as Gherkin
- Identify software bugs and document them in an issue tracking system.
- Discuss scenarios and fixes with software engineers.
- Software application manual & automated testing experience.
- Engineering degree, related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- A solid foundation in test automation tools and processes.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience building automated testing in Selenium and Cucumber.
- Experience developing Java applications.
- Desire to mentor junior quality engineers and assist with intern project designs.
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website