Do you have the career opportunities as an Echo Sonographer you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's North Austin Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's North Austin Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Echo Sonographer like you to be a part of our team.
As an Echo Sonographer, you are responsible for performing the daily operations for the Cardiology Echo, Stress Lab. You will performs other departmental duties as assigned such as: ordering supplies/maintaining inventory, cost efficiency and providing appropriate information towards future needs of the department. You will actively support process improvement within the Cardiology Department.
- You will be responsible for direct and indirect patient care, diagnostic tests which include Adult Echocardiogram, TEE's and Pharmacologic/Exercise Cardiac Stress Testing.
- You will maintain professional standards and seek professional growth
- You will provide care to patients ranging from neonatal to geriatrics
St. David's North Austin Medical Center, which is part of St. David's HealthCare, is a 425-bed multi-specialty, acute care facility dedicated to the highest level of women's health services, including maternity and newborn care with Level I, II and III nurseries at the adjacent St. David's Women's Center of Texas. The facility also features a 24-hour emergency department, the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, the Bariatric Center, Heart and Vascular Center, neurology and neurosurgery, a kidney transplant program, inpatient and outpatient surgery and acute inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, among many others. St. David's North Austin Medical Center is also home to St. David's Children's Hospital. St. David's Surgical Hospital, which opened in October 2016, is a campus of St. David's North Austin Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Echo Sonographer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Adult and Pediatric Echo experience
- 6 years' Echo experience - preferred
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
Licenses and Certifications
- BLS Certification as per St. David's Healthcare policy
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer thru the American Registry for Diagnostic Sonographers (ARDMS) or Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) thru the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
- Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist with the Texas Medical Board - preferred
- Registered Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), post- primary certification in Sonography – preferred
Apply on company website