Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Speech Therapist PRN? At StoneSprings Hospital Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
StoneSprings Hospital Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Speech Therapist PRN like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Speech Language Pathologist, you would evaluate patients according to physician referral while treating patients according to plan using conventional treatment. You would complete and distribute all patient documentation.
- Prepare chart documentation in accordance with department standards including evaluation, daily and or weekly notes, FIM's reports and discharge notes.
- You would also prepare and organize outpatient chart documentation including evaluation, written daily notes, progress notes to physicians, exercise programs and dictated discharge notes.
- Initiate and document patient teaching including family and/or significant others.
- Previous experience in an acute care or rehab hospital.
- Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Possession of a valid state license to practice Speech Language Pathology.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- Advanced training in a specialty area preferred.
StoneSprings Hospital Center has provided quality healthcare services since 2015. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 120+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Loudoun County. Our medical services includes a full-service 24/7 Emergency Department, orthopedics, advanced heart and vascular care, extensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology capabilities, minimally invasive robotic surgery and maternal/child health.
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Speech Therapist PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website