Strategy & Planning
- Provide Project Management for enterprise software upgrades.
- Participate in the strategic vision and alignment of enterprise IoT systems and their respective road-maps.
- Generate enterprise budget requirements.
- Consults and leads engagements with stakeholders to identify current operating procedures and to clarify configuration objectives.
- Lead enterprise application governance meetings.
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users. Analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Conduct research into software application products and services in support of development and purchasing efforts.
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
- Acquire intimate knowledge and ownership of IoT systems
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Maintain and enhance performance of all new and existing software and applications across the organization.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of software applications
- Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software, and so on.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Information Technology: Bachelors degree or better
- Minimum 12 years working experience with 5+ years experience developing IoT systems
- Blend of business (functional), technical (IT), and project management/agile skills.
- Familiarity and experience developing embedded software applications
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience developing and operating cloud connected products
- Experience working with cross functional Agile teams with an understanding of SAFe
- Experience with IoT security best practices
Apply on company website