Earn a $1500.00 sign on bonus after 60 days of employment!
Why Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove?
Are you a maintenance professional who thrives on working in a highly-automated manufacturing environment utilizing state of the art equipment (lasers, robotics, vision systems) in a modern air conditioned facility, with company paid training to keep your skills current? Learn More Earn More.
Company paid training including PLC's, Robotics, Fluid Power, Electronic Circuits, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and more.
Do you value a company that makes safety part of the culture, not just another graph on the wall?
Do you believe in a maintenance program that values predicting and preventing maintenance issues as much as troubleshooting and repair?
If so, Sub-Zero, Inc. may have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Associates degree or better
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical, hydraulic blueprints and machine manuals
- Must be willing to work flexible hours in support of continued education and staff fluctuations
- Must be experience with Microsoft Suite programs. Experience with CMMS program (Maximo)
- Candidates must be enrolled or willing to enroll in an accredited Maintenance program
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
- Strong oral and written communication skills to write up an equipment analysis for root cause documentation
- Successful candidates will also be required to successfully complete required coursework in the field.
Apply on company website