Shift Premium of $1.00 per hour + base wage!
Since their founding, Sub-Zero, Cove and Wolf Appliance have has pioneered best in-class appliances and memorable experiences that bring substance to luxury for our customers. We accomplish this with the support of our talented people who have exacting standards in the manufacture and assembly of our products.
Our facility offers a climate controlled work environment, full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k as well as paid time off and other benefit opportunities.
Position responsibilities include:
- Assembling refrigeration components utilizing pneumatic/hand tools, fixtures and other manufacturing techniques into high quality products.
- Following safe work practices and company safety standards.
- Inspecting and testing new product in compliance with quality requirements.
- Sharing ideas and suggestions for improvements regarding product design and assembly in an effort to create quality and user-friendly products.
- Assist in defining assembly process & work instructions.
- Training new employees on procedures and assembly techniques.
- High School degree or better
- • 1+ years of assembly or manufacturing experience
- • Prior experience using hand tools
- • Attentiveness to details with a strong desire for precision and accuracy
- • Must be able to use a computer to view work instructions, enter production data and operate test equipment
- • Should have good dexterity and body flexibility
- • Ability to read and understand measuring/testing instruments
- • Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. and stand for 8-10 hours while performing work at waist level
- • Must not be allergic to fiberglass, plastic, glue, or insulation
- • Ability to work and thrive in a fast–paced environment
- • Ability to work in a team environment and maintain strict attendance standards
Apply on company website