Are you ready to manage in a new era as a Administrator where building a healthier tomorrow is more than a job? Our Surgicare of Sugar Land team is committed to partnership, innovation, legacy and improving more lives in more ways. Share your resume today.Benefits
We are committed to providing our executives the support they need. At Surgicare of Sugar Land, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are dedicated to improving human life. Each year about five percent of all U.S. hospital services happen at an HCA Healthcare facility. Be an impact as a(an) Administrator where your passion for leading and creativity are valued? We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
In your role as Surgery Center Administrator, you will create an environment that builds and maintains the center's reputation as the surgery center of choice in your area. Core ways you will influence the reputation is by leading business development efforts, maintaining a high standard of service to physicians and patients, and ensuring your center has exceptional clinical practice standards. You will also be a key member of a team of like-minded peer Administrators that collaborate with one another sharing ideas and best practices. By combining your team's resources with those from your physician equity partners, HCA market hospitals, and corporate support teams allow us to continue to set the standard for Ambulatory Surgery together.
What you will do in this role:
- Drive industry leading patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction, and employee engagement results for your operation
- Lead presentations to and maintain strong partnerships with your center's Governing Body, Medical Director, overlap hospitals, and your team
- Lead business development for your center through continually developing your network, market knowledge, and relationship with your business development representative
- Lead feasibility research for adding service lines and optimizing case mix
- Leverage your best in class internal corporate support teams in areas such as recruitment, partnership management, legal, business development, risk management, patient safety, human resources, accounting, financial reporting, etc
- Partner with your Business Office to institute budget controls, monitor accounts receivables and payables, prepare, and project annual budgets
- Ensure that your facility meets all related local, state, federal, and accrediting-body rules and regulations
- Effectively manage your controllable costs such as labor and expenses
- Negotiate and execute favorable center contracts while leveraging your GPO
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience
- Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred
Sugar Land Surgery Center is located in Sugar Land, Texas. We have been serving residents since 1995. Our AAAHC accredited center performs over 800 procedures a month. Services in bariatric, dental, ENT, endoscopy, gastroenterology, gynecology, laparoscopic, orthopedics, pediatrics, plastics, podiatry and urology are provided. We are a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If this is the kind of dynamic growth opportunity that compels you, apply for the Administrator role. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.This position is incentive eligible.
Apply on company website