DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.65 - $50.45 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
There is no better place to grow—professionally and personally—than Swedish Medical Center. One of south metro Denver's most respected healthcare institutions, we offer talented professionals like you the clinical variety and leading-edge technologies that will keep you challenged and learning. You will also enjoy the warm, community-care setting that makes care more personal...and your career infinitely more satisfying. Rediscover the reasons you chose healthcare as your career. They are waiting for you at Swedish.
At Swedish Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our nursing teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Our Clinical Nurse Coordinators provide leadership through the collaboration of the Director/Designee through planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients. The delivery of care is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patients.
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Clinical Nurse Coordinator – Surgical Cardiology with us:
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: fiscal, human resource, and operational functions.
- You perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at Swedish Medical Center and displays positive support for the overall goals, values and mission of Swedish Medical Center.
- You will collaborate with the Director to provide leadership to our team and play a role in fiscal, human resource, and operational functions
- Your role will actively participate in department and hospital strategic planning and will effectively implement new programs and services
- You will be maintaining an effective competency and staff development program
- You will work on day-to-day operations such as: processing payroll, managing department expenses, participating on hospital committees, processing employee evaluations, managing personnel issues
- You will be assisting in maintaining a departmental staffing plan that meets the needs of the customer and is responsive to the changing census
- You will assure an appropriate skill mix and staffing levels in accordance with volume demands
- You will create/foster a positive environment and will lead by example and by holding staff accountable for their behaviors and attitudes (compassionate, professional, communicative)
What are the needed qualifications of a Clinical Nurse Coordinator
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License or valid compact license
- Current BLS, and ACLS through American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- Bachelor Science Nursing required
- Minimum of 2 years clinical RN experience preferred
- Two years progressive supervisory or charge nurse experience preferred
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA's HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region's neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area's only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website