The USAID-funded Clean Cities Blue Ocean (CCBO) project in the USA, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development, is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Cost-of-Service Advisor. This position will be located in Manila, Philippines.
The Cost-of-Service Advisor Consultant will work with the CCBO Philippines Country Director, technical specialists, managers, and partner LGUs to develop a comprehensive system for determining costs of solid waste management (SWM) and Reducing, Reusing and Recycling (3R) services in the region. The assignment will be completed between July 25, 2022 and March 31, 2023.
*Determine the fundamental accounting data that pertain to SWM/3R services of the LGUs of Paranaque, Pasig, Iloilo and Puerto Princesa;
*Establish a cost allocation process for distributing or apportioning indirect costs to the SWM/3R service path;
*Develop a comprehensive SWM/3R system profile that includes all the paths and activities that form the entirety of its SWM/3R system.
*Bachelor's degree in accounting, business management, economics, planning or any related courses, or more than 15 years working experience as senior staff with local government.
* A proven experience and knowledge of local government accounting systems and Municipal Solid Waste Management system.
* A history of developing COSA for local government.
* Substantial networking, collaboration, and partnership development experience.
* Experience with SWM/3R COSA, preferred.
* Reputed work history as a senior staff officer in local government sector, preferred.
* Ability to travel, as is possible given any COVID-19 movement restrictions in place during the period of the consultancy.
* Advanced proficiency in speaking and writing in English.
Apply on company website