Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Director of Administration and Finance position on the anticipated USAID-funded Human Rights for Peace Activity. The project is anticipated to provide support for the prevention of human rights violations, protect social leaders, and coordinate implementation efforts to strengthen human rights response.
This position will be based in Bogota, Colombia. The expected term of appointment is five years.
* Manage and oversee project finance, procurement, logistics, human resources, and administration.
* Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and deliverables in line with USAID regulations and Tetra Tech's policies and procedures.
* Establish and implement procedures for project financial management, procurement, sub-contracts, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and good business practices.
* Work with the Chief of Party and technical staff to ensure that plans are aligned with the budget and that financial management and reporting are in compliance with USAID requirements.
* Manage project start-up and oversee project close out activities and protocols.
* Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
* Undergraduate, advanced degree, and/or certification in finance, administration, or related field.
* At least eight (8) years of experience leading finance and administrative teas for USAID-funded contracts.
* Knowledge of USAID financial and contractual rules and regulations, including AIDAR and the FAR.
* Knowledge of pertinent Government of Colombia rules, regulations and laws.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
* Fluent Spanish required and fluent English strongly preferred.
* Colombian nationals encouraged to apply!
Apply on company website