Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech is currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated, “hands on” Mid-level Architect. The ideal candidate shall have an uncompromising work ethic and experience working on complex projects from initial programming through design, and construction administration. As a Tetra Tech Mid-Level Architect, you will collaborate with our design team to develop innovative design solutions as well as coordinate the design through the construction documentation phase of a project. You will be successful because you already know how to translate an owner's conceptual design or program requirements into realized 2D/3D models and images. The Mid-Level Architect will be able to research technical issues for a wide variety of building related design issues. Your work ethic and dedication to problem solving, combined with our commitment to collaboration and mentoring, makes Tetra Tech the appropriate firm to advance your technical expertise of the building industry while furthering your growth and career.
- Participate in all project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration, and
- Collaborate with the design team, clients, consultants, contractors, regulatory agencies, and other vendors to exceed overall project objectives
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate leadership skills with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings consultation, research, and coordination of code and accessibility issues
- Utilize hand and software-based tools to depict rendering techniques communicating design concepts.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in architecture
- 5-15 years of related project experience.
- K-12 and/or Federal work experience
- Proficiency in modeling using Revit.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and SketchUp
- Knowledge of architectural materials, construction techniques, and building codes State licensure and LEED accreditation
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 200 IEW
Apply on company website