Management Systems International (MSI), a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area management consultancy with a 40-year history of delivering results for our clients. Our expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation; democracy and governance; peace and stability; rule of law and accountability; education; gender and inclusion; strategic communications; and leadership and organizational development. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Colombia, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria and Ukraine, and works domestically. We support clients ranging from the U.S. Government (e.g., the U.S. Agency for International Development, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Departments of State and Labor, and the Millennium Challenge Corporation) to large bilateral and multilateral donors (e.g., the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program). We also work with national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Under this task order, MSI will provide the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) with a broad range of support, including but not limited to desk and field research, analysis, data collection and visualization, strategy development, policy writing and coordination, assessment, monitoring and evaluation (AM&E) capacity building, event facilitation, and administrative backstopping to meet current and evolving security cooperation AM&E requirements. The scope of work will focus on conducting assessments and monitoring in accordance with a DSCA-approved framework.
**Please note: Only U.S. citizens are eligible for this position**
The AM&E analysts will support DSCA in carrying out analyses that stay up to date with emerging AM&E techniques, tools and approaches in specific subject matter areas that pertain to each of the relevant security cooperation authorities within Title 10 of the United States Code (U.S.C.). These are full-time positions based in the Washington, DC area.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Three (3) years of AM&E experience, including analyzing and summarizing disparate information in a clear and concise manner, drafting data collection methodologies, creating organizational work plans based on higher-level goals, leading and coordinating multiple offices through multiple step processes without being a direct supervisor, and supporting staff with a variety of level of knowledge and capabilities.
- Two (2) years of experience in one or more of the following subject matters: counterterrorism operations; counter-weapons of mass destruction operations; counter-illicit drug trafficking operations; counter-transnational organized crime operations; military intelligence operations; international coalition operations, air domain awareness operations; cyberspace security and defensive cyberspace operations; humanitarian assistance and demining; small-scale construction associated with any of the above mission areas; and security sector governance.
- Oral and written communication skills to deal effectively with mid- and high-level partner contacts, the host government, and local communities.
- Ability to apply government agency regulations and procedures related to controlled unclassified information and foreign disclosure to daily work requirements.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet programs and database management.
- Eligibility for a Department of Defense Secret clearance.
At MSI Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. MSI Tetra Tech's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.Additional Information
- Organization: 216 MSI
Apply on company website