Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We have opportunities for BREEAM assessors of various levels to join our UK Sustainability team, delivering an existing, well established workload of projects across all sectors. The role will involve the following:
- Undertaking BREEAM assessments from pre-assessment stage through to completion
- Completing evidence review and assessment throughout the design and construction stages for certification
- Producing and updating trackers to update design teams and others on progress made with the assessment process
- Liaising with team members, clients and others, working closely with other Tetra Tech disciplines to deliver projects
- Assisting with writing of sustainability statements to support planning applications
- Assisting with undertaking DREAM assessments for MOD projects
- Undertaking MOD Sustainability Appraisals to meet DIO requirements
What we are looking for in the ideal candidates:
- Qualified BREEAM assessor
- Individual has worked on BREEAM assessments and is comfortable and experienced in leading workshops and client meetings for BREEAM assessments
- The ability to interpret BREEAM related information from architectural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings and specifications.
- Experience of working with design teams on a range of projects
- BSc or MSc in a related field
- Good understanding of building design and services
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external clients
- A team player who is enthusiastic and keen to share knowledge
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Windows applications
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills, someone who is used to managing their own workloads
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary
- Candidates may be expected to attain an appropriate level of UK security clearance
For higher level roles we would be looking for candidates who are qualified BREEAM assessors (preferably BREEAM Advisory Professional), experienced in the technical application of BREEAM and ideally other sustainability tools within the construction sector. Candidates will be expected to have worked on multiple assessments on both private and public sector projects.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting www.tetratecheurope.com/careers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratecheurope.com. To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter on the Careers section of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tetra Tech is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working for this role, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.Additional Information
- Organization: 784 WYG
Apply on company website