Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Chief of Party position on aU.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded project in Côte d'Ivoire.
Project Summary: The goal of this project is to increase social cohesion, reduce land conflicts and economically empower women to contribute to their communities by strengthening their legal access to land in Northern and Western Côte d'Ivoire. This is expected to be a full-time position based in Abidjan.
* Serve as the primary Point of Contact (POC) with USAID TOCOR
* Provide overall leadership, management, and general technical direction to the
implementations of the entire project
* Provide oversight to management of human resources, physical assets, finances, and
* Ensure an integrated vision among components and actors
* Focus on achieving results defined in the award
* Identify issues and risks related to project implementation in a timely manner and suggest
* Master's degree or higher in social science, law, political science, economy, or a related field;
* At least ten (10) years of demonstrated, progressively responsible experience in the
successful implementation of programs related to women access to land issues; community
development, local governance, advocacy, gender, women and youth empowerment;
* Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a previous Chief of Party role or an alternate
project leadership position that demonstrated project planning, team leadership, administrative
management, and financial oversight ability;
* Demonstrated ability to engage in multi-stakeholder dialogue, including sustaining
partnerships and strong working relationships with donors, host country government
counterparts, academic institutions, and civil society;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to think strategically and
communicate his/her vision to partners and colleagues;
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful
* Proficiency in written and spoken English is required; French fluency preferred.
Apply on company website