Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Typical municipal water/wastewater projects include collection and conveyance systems, pump stations, storage and treatment facilities, and rehabilitation. The successful candidate will have experience with permitting, hydraulic design, water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection and treatment, and construction administration.
- Act as the primary point of contact for major municipal clients.
- Market existing and potential clients and assist in the preparation of proposals.
- Prepare and manage project budgets utilizing Tetra Tech's Project Management System.
- Effectively lead multidisciplinary project teams.
- Lead the planning, evaluation and selection of preferred alternatives.
- Perform conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses.
- Prepare detailed engineering reports and supporting documents.
- Prepare construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
- Provide construction support services including meetings, site visits.
- Ensure standard engineering practices and inclusion of appropriate documentation on various reports and design projects.
- Evaluate alternatives, resolve technical issues and interface with other engineering disciplines.
- Perform engineering interpretation of specifications and drawings, recommending and documenting design modifications, and coordinating with the design team.
- Resolve questions, plan, coordinate, and execute work in a safe, timely, cost effective and compliant manner.
- Minimum 10 – 16 years of experience with increasing responsibility in the municipal and industrial engineering markets.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Florida required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience delivering technical and business presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, coordinate and direct development of large projects and pursuits with complex features.
- Proven track record of successfully bringing in and executing profitable assignments for clients and building key target client accounts.
- Ability to properly scope out new business.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and delivering on time and within budget, while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- An understanding of future industry trends, strategic planning processes, and demonstrated success translating those to effective tactics.
- Ability to motivate others and lead teams to implement plans for projects and client pursuits.
- Ability to oversee preparation of key proposals and deliverables.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 200 IEW
Apply on company website