APPLY ONLINE AT THIS LINK ONLY: https://bit.ly/3i7p9Fb
DISREGARD THE GRAY APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE AND BELOW, and apply only via the link above. Please do not submit an application via tetratech.taleo.net. Thank you.
Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, VA, is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Communications and Outreach Specialist candidates for the USAID-funded Clean Cities, Blue Ocean (CCBO) program. CCBO is USAID's flagship program to respond to the global crisis of marine plastic pollution, designed to target marine plastics pollution directly at its source in cities and towns, specifically in rapidly urbanizing areas throughout many low- and middle-income countries. While our staff are currently working remotely, this position will be based in Rosslyn, Virginia and candidates will be expected to report there once in-person operations resume.
Working under the direction of CCBO's Communications Director, the Communications and Outreach Specialist: manages all internal and external communications initiatives to ensure effective communication of program progress, successes and learnings to USAID clients, program partners and external target audiences; manages and develops program communications materials and products; and produces other program communications as outputs of CCBO's program achievements. The primary objectives of the role are to promote the progress, successes and learnings of CCBO to further program objectives; develop communications strategies and products to sustain CCBO's innovations and investments; and document program progress per USAID contract deliverable requirements, i.e., Quarterly, Annual, and End of Project Reports.
Essential Qualifications and Competencies:
* Advanced degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or relevant field is required;
* Experience in Financial Management and Administration on large donor-funded programs; experience with USAID financial management required;
* Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in a supervisory role related to accounting, grants, payroll, procurement, and logistical support services;
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and stressful environment;
* Detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks and support program implementation while ensuring adherence to required policies and protocols;
* Strong communications, organizational, and financial management skills.
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is an absolute requirement.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* A cover letter explaining individual qualifications for this opportunity
* A current CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
Apply online at: https://bit.ly/3i7p9Fb
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
- Organization: 188 ARD
Apply on company website