PRO-Telligent, A Tetra Tech Company, needs an Architect in Bangkok, Thailand for construction of New US Embassy Office Annex and Embassy Upgrade with State Dept. Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO). Requires a US Govt. Secret Security Clearance.
- $400M Design/Build New Office Annex (NOX) and Embassy Upgrade
- New 14-story Office Annex (NOX)
- will be comprised of tiered glass volumes covered in slats in order to mitigate Bangkok's hot and humid climate while maintaining views of the landscape.
- 39 bed Marine Security Guard Residence (MSGR)
- CACs (Consular and Pedestrian)
- 2-story Utility Building and 365 vehicle surface parking
- Upgrades and site improvements include:
- CACs (main and service), new glazing, new doors, and interior finishing
- Internal perimeter walls and landscaping
- We ask for a minimum commitment of 1 year and up to 60 months of employment are available
- Housing and transportation allowances provided.
- Uplift includes 10% of base salary plus 10% COLA
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 30 days paid time off a year, paid round trip flights home)
Provide OBO a full range of critical architectural and construction quality assurance and management and technical oversight.
Review project drawings and specifications to ensure compliance.
Support and assist OBO in ensuring the completion of the project in accordance with contract requirements.
- US Govt. Secret Clearance or higher
- US Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 7 years construction experience
- Apply to the position through this site
- Upload an up to date resume
- Complete the pre-screening question
If this is not the position for you please feel free to refer anyone you know to this listing.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer a competitive full range compensation package including; company subsidized medical, vision, dental and prescription coverage; company paid life insurance and long-term disability; 401 (k); employee stock purchase plan and so much more!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration submit your resume to http://www.tetratech.com/. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/ to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: 703-414-5593. Additional Information
- Organization: 205 EXO
Apply on company website