Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc., a subsidiary of Tetra Tech (Nasdaq: TTEK) is dedicated to improving the energy sector of developing economies. We are recruiting for a Country Coordinator to be based in New Delhi, India to support the implementation of the USAID-administered Water Energy for Food Asia Regional Innovation Hub (WE4F-Asia-RIH) from July 2020 to July 2024. See https://we4f.org/.
The Country Coordinator must be local to S/SE Asia with the ability to legally work in India. The position is full-time, and hiring is contingent upon USAID approval. Tetra Tech values a diverse workplace and strives to achieve gender equality. Qualified women and men are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate RIH interventions related to technical assistance, investment brokering, enabling environments, gender and environmental sustainability for India-based innovators
- Serve as the primary point of contact between India-based WE4F innovators and RIH staff
- Serve as the RIH's primary country representative in India
- Source and engage with India-based innovators for purposes of pipeline development
- Identify needs for delivery of technical assistance to India-based innovators and support creation of relevant work plans
- Provide insight into local value chains, policy and regulatory environments, and other India-specific frameworks relevant to WE4F nexus technologies
- Provide updates on awardee project progress and assistance provision for India-based innovators
- Support the collection and review of performance-based milestones submitted by India-based innovators
- Support the development of knowledge products, collection of performance indicators and preparation of communication pieces related to India-based innovators
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Master's degree in international development, management, business administration, natural resources, or related field
- 5+ years in advising small and medium enterprises in business development and operations in India
- Experience in developing relationships between companies, donors, financial institutions, and organizations in the energy, water or agriculture sectors in India
- Strong oral and written communications skills and ability to motivate and collaborate with others to achieve team goals and communicate with WE4F awardees
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and presentation skills)
- Prior working experience in S/SE Asia
Valued but not required KSA's:
- Technology development or start-up experience directed at low-income or Base of the Pyramid customers
- Familiarity with the impact investing industry
- Understanding of enabling environment activities for a conducive private sector-driven ecosystem
- Business acceleration experience
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 154 ESI
Apply on company website