Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Tetra Tech Inc.'s Disaster Recovery division is currently seeking a QAQC Analyst to work with federal disaster recovery grant programs. This position is based in the Houston, Texas area. The Data Analyst position will work onsite with the Program Manager, subject matter experts, and others to implement grant programs that assist residents affected by disasters.
The successful candidate will have extraordinary attention to minute detail and be responsible for executing and overseeing daily administrative, data entry, and reconciliation functions assigned to them under the supervision of the Program Manager. The Data Analyst will be responsible for reporting on key project metrics and summarizing data trends.
- QA/QC reconciliation, application records, invoice records, and material use records for grant-funded programs
- Create project reports based off aggregated program data as required by project
- Coordinate, review, analyze, and summarize financial data for grant-funded programs
- Data cleansing and metric reporting off of large datasets for project management needs
- Assist in evaluating the fiscal administration of grant programs
- Perform QA/QC review of financial documentation
- Reconcile federal and state grants, cost estimates, audits, and other initiatives that support disaster recovery efforts
- Assist in workflow automations utilizing Microsoft SharePoint and Power Automate
- Assist in creation of project reporting utilizing Microsoft PowerBI or similar software
- Problem solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of business end user automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in finance, accounting, data analytics and/or business administration in addition to the following:
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or computer science preferred
- Advanced technical skills utilizing Microsoft Excel (PowerPivot and PowerQuery preferred)
- Prior experience with federal grant funding preferred
- Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or Business Administrative background preferred
- Office suite proficiency (Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and Word) experience required
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems when needed
- Ability to create and maintain process automation documentation
- Must have proficient verbal and written communications skills with the ability to receive and execute instructions
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Work attentively with minimal supervision
- Workdays in excess of 8 hours and/or weekend attendance may be required
- Have extraordinary attention to detail
- Adaptable to work on many different deliverables and maintain composure and professionalism
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.Additional Information
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website