Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech Inc. is currently seeking a Data Analyst for its Disaster Response Division. The successful candidate will have extraordinary attention to minute detail and be responsible for executing and overseeing daily administrative, data entry, and reconciliation assigned to them, and those performed by other staff under the supervision of the Program Manager.
• QA/QC reconciliation, and data entry of timesheets records, invoice records, and material use records for grant-funded programs
• Coordinate, review, analyze, and summarize financial data for grant-funded programs
• Audit and reconciliation of force account documentation.
• Assist in evaluating the fiscal administration of grant programs
• Perform QA/QC review of financial documentation.
• Reconcile federal and state grants, cost estimates, audits, and other initiatives that support disaster recovery efforts
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in finance, accounting, data entry and/or business administration and must be able to or have:
• Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or in public administration required. Four years additional industry experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Prior experience with post-disaster federal grant funding
• Finance, Accounting, Business Administrative background preferred
• Office suite proficiency (Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and Word experience required)
• Must have proficient verbal and written communications skills with the ability to receive and execute instructions
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
• Work attentively with minimal supervision
• Work days in excess of 8 hours and/or weekend attendance may be required (Open to consider flexible schedule for the right candidate)
• Have extraordinary attention to minute detail
• Adaptable to work on many different deliverables and maintain composure and professionalism
• Proficient verbal and written communications skills with the ability to receive and execute instructions
• Exceptional client service and communication skills to maintain outstanding Client relationship
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines (this is duplicated)
• Must be available for short-term travel to support on-site client needs and extended deployment (e.g., 90+ days) to address client response and long-term recovery needs following emergencies and major disasters
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website