Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
- Design and plan electrical power systems for all types of projects to include but not limited to: buildings and facilities, including hospitals, light rail, laboratories, high rise offices, educational facilities and other commercial and institutional projects, especially Data Centers and Mission Critical projects.
- Design and specification of power and control systems, system layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing and selection, performing calculations of lighting systems and associated controls for assigned projects.
- Assist in prioritizing engineering project team labor to meet multiple moving deadlines and track project budgets.
- Work with others, interface with code officials and contractors, working with architects and other clients
- Work alongside project Teams as they perform their tasks and participating in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
- Face to face and other technical communication with clients on MEP topics.
- 5-10 years of experience as an MEP Electrical Engineer designing MEP projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Current Professional Engineering (PE) license or EIT.
- Solid REVIT experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience helping to maintain successful Client relationships.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with ability to lead multiple-discipline project teams.
- Ability to learn from senior engineers and mentor and train young engineers, reviewing their work and giving appropriate feedback to ensure quality control.
- Significant sustainable design experience strongly desired.
- LEED AP BD+C accreditation is highly desired.
- WELL a plus.
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at https://www.glumac.com/careers/#open-positions or www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 150 GTT
Apply on company website