Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech is seeking an engineer with 5 – 10 years of experience in the modeling and design of wastewater collection systems, water distribution systems, and stormwater drainage systems for transportation facilities.
- Civil, Biosystems, or Environmental Engineering degree with a focus in hydrology and hydraulics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional and team-oriented approach to work
- Knowledge of ArcMap, SWMM, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, and FHWA HEC-22 is preferred, but not required.
- Computer modeling and design of infrastructure including sanitary sewers, storm sewers, open channels, inlets, bridges, culverts, pumps, water lines, and tanks.
- Performing hydraulic calculations to assist in the design of wastewater, water, and stormwater infrastructure.
- Preparation of technical reports for studies and design documents.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 200 IEW
Apply on company website