Ardaman & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest geotechnical engineering and materials testing consulting firms in the Southeastern U.S. Over our history, we have worked on more than 150,000 projects throughout the Southeast, the U.S., and worldwide. This vast list of project experience includes services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Ardaman has the following opportunity available:
Ardaman seeks a staff level environmental scientist for its Orlando, Florida office. The scientist needs to be comfortable in both office and field environments. Responsibilities will include Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, Tank Closure Assessments, Site Contamination Assessments, Source Removals and Remedial System Design Operation and Maintenance. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required along with a strong work ethic.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Science discipline, such as Geology, Environmental Science, Earth Science, Physical Science, or currently enrolled in program with degree expected in May.
- Excellent technical writing skills and computer skills
- A team player with good attention to detail
- Able to walk up and down slopes and on uneven terrain
- Able to work outdoors
- Able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations
- Able to work weekends and extended hours as needed
- Able to travel and work at remote sites as needed
- Must have excellent driving record within company standards
- Must be able to pass background screening requirements including criminal history, motor vehicle check, drug testing, etc.
- Local candidates preferred; no paid relocation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.
- Organization: 113 AAI
Apply on company website