APPLY ONLINE AT THIS LINK ONLY: https://bit.ly/37owmwW
DISREGARD THE GRAY APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE AND BELOW, and apply only via the link above. Please do not submit an application via tetratech.taleo.net. Thank you.
Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, VA is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Global Talent Operations Recruiter.
Are you an exceptional networker who knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques? Does working with accomplished experts on innovative and technically interesting projects excite you? If so, Tetra Tech International Development Services invites you to explore a career with us as a Recruiter, focusing on proposal and project staffing.
As part of the Global Talent Operations (GTO) team, you will provide specialized, high-level knowledge on best practices of international staffing policies and procedures at all stages of our business cycle. You will work within all our technical sectors to develop preliminary staffing structures, position descriptions, contact and pre-qualify quality candidates, and recommend the best candidates. As a recruitment team member, you will be at the heart of our strong reputation among consultants and staff for providing a personal touch to our outreach and recruitment efforts and in building relationships that last beyond particular proposals and projects.
What you'll be doing:
* Work in partnership with technical teams, effectively supporting staffing, negotiation, and candidate selection processes for proposal development and project implementation efforts
* Work closely with the technical lead of Proposal Manager to outline proposal staffing structure, manage staffing tracking matrices, and relevant positions and technical skills as required by the client.
* Utilize online and in-person sourcing techniques to attract and build pipelines of available talent for Tetra Tech's global initiatives.
* Apply continuous candidate engagement techniques to stay informed about candidates.
* Develop staffing sections for proposal submission, including personnel skills matrices, tailoring of candidates' CV and qualifications, and provide other written inputs as needed/or able.
* Manage recruitment administration, data collection, and HR compliance for each candidate by tracking communications and filing staffing documentation.
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's Degree in a field related to one of the firm's practices areas; Master's degree preferred;
* 2+ years of recruitment or experience in operations, organizational development, marketing, or research.
* Speaking and reading proficiency in another language such as French or Spanish highly preferred.
* International development experience strongly preferred;
* Outstanding social media skills and strategies;
* Excellent oral and written intercultural communication skills;
* Productivity and delivery– self-motivation, priority setting, multi-tasking;
* Proactiveness in seeking and recommending creative solutions to challenges;
* High level analytical skills and an eye for detail that is necessary to evaluate candidates critically;
* Demonstrated leadership and versatility;
* Ability to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship.
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Apply online at: https://bit.ly/37owmwW
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
- Organization: 188 ARD
Apply on company website