Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is currently seeking a graphic designer/artist to work in their Chicago office. The selected candidate will:
- Develop overall layout and visual designs for reports, proposals, fact sheets, newsletters, brochures, web pages, signs, logos, and other communication materials to engage readers and communicate effectively.
- Create eye-catching graphics and other visual materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs, to translate technical concepts and language into compelling images and easily understood visual narratives.
- Meet with clients (internal and external) to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communication to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size, style, and page layouts to enhance the readability of text and images.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure final prints reflect client specifications.
- Coordinate preparation and organization of multiple documents and other deliverables according to internal and external client requirements and schedules.
Candidate should have 2 to 5 years experience in creating layouts and overall designs for technical and public outreach communication documents including, but not limited to, technical reports, proposals and marketing materials, brochures, and newsletters. Experience creating a wide range of graphic designs for charts, maps, infographics, logos, signs, organization charts, flow diagrams, and other figures as part of larger documents.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Web design experience a plus.
- Capability to work under pressure and prioritize time effectively.
- Self-starter with good judgment and be able to work as part of a team.
- Flexible, able to immediately adapt to changing priorities.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and peers to obtain information needed for assigned projects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality especially matters concerning business and staff.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or marketing.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits. For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agenciesAdditional Information
- Organization: 103 EMI
Apply on company website