Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech has an immediate full time opening for an IMDS Specialist supporting manufacturer compliance with product chemical regulations. The selected individual is expected to perform data entry into various database systems; request and collect material data from internal and external suppliers; provide weekly updates; and prepare final reports.
Internal (plants) and external supplier data collection and entry of product material and component constituents are part of the job responsibilities. Communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skills are mandatory. Although not required, the ideal candidate has some experience with IMDS, CDX, IPoint, iPCA, Assent, and knowledge of ELV, RoHS, SCIP or REACH. Candidates with other attributes such as customer service, negotiation, Excel, Access, and IT skills will have added value. Ability to conduct trainings (online and/or in-person) and write articles on regulatory topics is highly preferred.
- Detail-oriented entrepreneurial approach, taking initiative, and proactively seeking out solutions
- Consistency and dependability in client contact and subsequent data entry
- Strong oral and written communication/interpersonal skills, is a must
- Demonstrated professional and team-oriented approach to work
- Data entry or high-volume transactional business experience
- Willing to support project managers by helping to meet scope, schedule, and quality aspects
- We seek candidates who have potential for building consultant-client relationships.
- As we evaluate candidates, we will be looking for strong written and verbal communication skills; a high degree of self-confidence and self-motivation; evidence of strong logic and analytical skills; and capabilities to deliver quality work products.
- The position may also require periodic travel to client sites, both local and distant. Individual must possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record without restrictions.
- Experience with IMDS, required.
- Two (2) years' experience
- Associate degree - Bachelor's degree, preferred
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 213 CBI
Apply on company website