Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We currently have an opening for an International Development Project Assistant, in our Marlborough, Massachusetts office. This position supports Tetra Tech's growth in the international development services market, specifically relating to infrastructure projects worldwide.
Successful candidates will possess a strong passion for international development, excellent communication skills, and an understanding of infrastructure engineering.
- Support project implementation for overseas projects funded by the US government with a focus on USAID that will include assistance on domestic and international travel, project reports, and document and file controls;
- Schedule and organize events, such as meetings, conferences, and departmental activities in coordination with department managers;
- Support business development in proposal writing, preparation of resumes, descriptions of past performance and internal marketing;
- Various writing assignments including preparation of project success stories and marketing materials.
- This individual must have a bachelor's degree and have an interest in international development, international relations, engineering, public health, or a related field;
- 0-3 years of experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with consistent follow-through;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software (Word, Excel).
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 127 GLS
Apply on company website