Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech's Disaster Response Division is currently seeking experienced Junior Internal Auditors for the Maitland, FL office accounts receivable department. The purpose of the Junior Internal Auditors is to ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by auditing accounts receivable invoices against supporting documentation including vendor invoices, subcontractor invoices, contract rates, change orders, and other invoice supporting documentation. This position requires the ability work well and accurately under pressure and tight deadlines. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively. Will be expected to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
• Audit accounts receivable invoices and supporting documentation
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control of (QA/QC) documentation
• Review contracts to ensure accuracy of invoices
• Assemble, summarize and analyze data
• Other accounting related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment. Will be able to prioritize work and be a self-starter.
• Bachelor in Accounting or Finance required
• 2-3 years accounting experience
• Experience in invoice analysis and accounting reconciliation
• Minimum intermediate level experience with Excel (ability to standardize format, formulas, vlookup function, etc.)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Data Reconciliation, Cost Calculations
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Ability to work closely with others to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For future employment opportunities, please like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TetraTechDisasterRecovery/
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies Additional Information
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website