Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
The Logistics Coordinator will coordinate and manage all logistics, supply, storage, inventory, program monitoring and evaluation and information technology related activities on the HNPS Program. The Logistics Coordinator will report to the Shields Point Deputy Program Manager, with technical guidance provided by Shields Points and Tetra Tech support staff as necessary. The Logistics Coordinator will act as Deputy Program Manager when needed.
Logistics Duties will include:
- Storage and Inventory:
- Maintain responsibility for the accountability of all material and property within the area of operations.
- Receive/Inspect/Verify all incoming material - These functions include receiving the material in a secure inspection/verification area and overseeing inspection/verification processes to identify the material and verify its description, quantity, unit of issue/unit of pack, and condition.
- Manage all issuances of inventory to the HNP and Training Academy classes.
- Maintain up-to-date, detailed, and clear inventory records.
- For any consumable materials stored on location, ensure sufficient inventory shelf levels, as determined by mission management, for necessary supplies and spare parts.
- Act as System Administrator for InFlo (A database inventory software keeping record of all the receiving and dispensing of training and PMO equipment
- Prepare an updated Monthly Inventory Report to submit to INL.
- Keep constant contact with the COR for the inspection of all receiving shipments that are then stored at the Police School and for the inventory control of sensitive items including weapons, stored at the Academy.
- Ensures that the Property Management is in compliance USG regulations and the requirements of the HNPS Contract. Be available to answer all COR's question on the on hand Inventory.
- Fuel Management
- Maintains accurate and up to date Vehicle Fuel Records for all project vehicles.
- Responsible for implementing regular maintenance according to manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedules for any of the project's vehicles, generators, communications or other equipment requiring maintenance.
- Responsible for coordinating any movement of people, supplies, equipment, or services for the project's office in a responsible, timely, and accurate manner.
- IT Support
- Provide technical and communications support to program and its personnel
- Maintain proper, verifiable department documentation and records for the inventory, and issued materials mission-wide.
- Maintain inventory logs by office location of all activity mission wide.
- Support all project-reporting requirements with necessary purchasing, inventory or other required reports.
- Get the drug testing certification and conduct Monthly drug tests for the US staff.
- Works closely with the local and Headquarters' procurement staff in making sure the training items ordered comply with the contract's requirement and also help chose the best replacement items in case the original ones needed cannot be find.
- Supervise the local National staff, the Warehouse Assistant, the Admin Clerk/Driver and the Driver.
- Manage the Program's M&E system in consultation with the PM, DPM.
Fluency (speaking, reading, writing) in French and English; good writing skills preferred
Moderate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint), MS Visio, MS Project and Windows Operating System
5 years of program and logistics management related experience for an international company or organization
Responsible, highly organized, and motivated
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 205 EXO
Apply on company website